View of 9 Washington Street built by John Hammond in 1850, occupied by W. J. Eicher, Ophthalmology. This building was torn down in April 2004 for the construction of a new building by the Middlebury Natural Foods Co-op.
Title supplied by cataloger.
17 x 24 cm b&w photograph
For questions or information about duplication, licensing, or copyright status for this item, please contact Special Collections, Middlebury College Library at email@example.com